Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make these cheesecakes for every event. Very easy, but very delicious! I use blueberry topping but any topping will taste wonderful.
- 2 -8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- vanilla wafer
- blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with cups, then put a vanilla wafer in each.
- With hand mixer, soften cream cheese.
- While mixing add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add each egg, one at a time.
- Spoon in mixture onto muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, let cool, then add topping, refrigerate for about an hour.
These went over well. I used home canned blueberry pie topping.
These are so easy to make and taste so good! Thanks for the recipe!