1/1 Photo of Easy Mini Apple Pies
I had some refrigerated pie crusts I needed to use up, so threw this together. Too easy and quick. I wasn't able to get a picture of them as they disappeared to fast! I am going to try peach pie filling soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Lightly pat out one pie crust sheet.
- 3Using a small bowl turn upside down and cut out circles in pie crust. (I used an individual casserole dish and got 4 crusts from one sheet of dough.).
- 4Place about 2 spoonfuls of pie filling on half of each circle. Be careful not to get too much on or your pie won't seal.
- 5Fold dough over filling, crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- 6Repeat with remaining pie crust and filling.
- 7Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 8Cut a small slit in the top of each pie.
- 9Brush with egg and sprinkle generously with sugar.
- 10Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mini Apple Pies
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 223.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g