1/2 Photos of Easy Mild Thai Beef Curry
2 hrs 15 mins
Jen T's Note:
A lighter milder Thai beef curry made using light coconut milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat beef with a tablespoon of the oil.
- 2Heat a heavy based pan over medium - high heat and brown the beef in batches until all is browned and set aside.
- 3Add remaining oil to pan and cook onion until softened.
- 4Add in the curry paste.
- 5Add the beef back to pan and pour in the coconut milk and add the diced potatoes.
- 6Bring to a boil, cover, and then either turn to low and simmer for approx 2hrs OR place pan in oven OR transfer to a lidded casserole dish and cook for 2 hours in a 350'F oven until the meat is tender.
- 7Stir in the spinach and heat through just before serving.
- 8Serve with steamed rice or some slices of crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mild Thai Beef Curry
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 123.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk