Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A lighter milder Thai beef curry made using light coconut milk.
Make and share this Easy Mild Thai Beef Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Coat beef with a tablespoon of the oil.
- Heat a heavy based pan over medium - high heat and brown the beef in batches until all is browned and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan and cook onion until softened.
- Add in the curry paste.
- Add the beef back to pan and pour in the coconut milk and add the diced potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and then either turn to low and simmer for approx 2hrs OR place pan in oven OR transfer to a lidded casserole dish and cook for 2 hours in a 350'F oven until the meat is tender.
- Stir in the spinach and heat through just before serving.
- Serve with steamed rice or some slices of crusty bread.
This was lovely. We enjoyed this curry very much Jen. I used Thai red curry as it is my favorite. The potatoes and coconut milk create a wonderful, creamy, spicy sauce that is further enhanced by the beef. I will be making this again often. Into my keeper box this goes. Thanks for sharing.