Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me many years ago and has been a family favorite ever since. It is usually eaten with tortilla chips and to make it healthier we've been using whole wheat tortilla chips.
- 250 g light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream, softened
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced
- Combined the cream cheese and sour cream together in a small bowl. Place the mixture in a serving dish.
- Add salsa on top of mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients on top of the Salsa.
- Chill for 30 minutes or longer before serving.