Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe I used to christen my new silicone bundt pan. It's very easy, and very good.
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350F degrees.
- Upon removal from oven, turn cake out of pan and glaze with juice/sugar mixture.
Excellent. Very moist. Like a sponge cake. I decorated it with a white icing and spicy gum drops to look like Christmas lights. The kids had fun picking their favorite color gum drop.
Very easy and very good .
I'm rating the cake only, not the glaze with 5 stars. It was more light and fluffy in texture than I ever anticipated. I was afraid to use the glaze listed because it was so watery. The cake tasted great.