Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Excellent comfort soup. Couldn't be any faster or easier to make. Find the Del Monte Fresh Cut Zucchini with Italian Style Tomato Sauce in the canned vegetable section. Look closely for it alphabetically in the "Z's".
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candel monte fresh cut zucchini with Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansliced potatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansliced carrots
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In stew pot, brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper.
- Add all other ingredients and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread.
- Find the Del Monte Fresh Cut Zucchini with Italian Style Tomato Sauce in the canned vegetable section. Look closely for it alphabetically in the "Z's".
Made this last night just because I happened to have a can of the zucchini in the pantry. It was very easy to make. However, I added an additional can of broth because I wanted it to be "soupier". It is very tasty and I will definitely make it again.