1 hr 5 mins
Kristen in Chicago's Note:
This is very easy to make and kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed.
- 2Brown ground beef and onions, drain after cooking.
- 3In casserole dish, combine ground beef, onions, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and 1 can of milk.
- 4Stir until blended.
- 5Add macaroni and cheese and stir until blended.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hamburger Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 355.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft macaroni and cheese