Grandma's Hamburger Macaroni Casserole
- Ready In:
- Cook the macaroni as directed on package.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and ground beef to skillet & cook until meat is browned. Drain fat.
- Add cooked ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, & tomato soup to macaroni. Mix well.
- Place mixture in 3 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been a nurse for 21 years and a mom for longer than that! I love collecting recipes and was excited to find this site. I am a Granny and loving it. I have a six year old grand daughter from my oldest son and my daughter is having my second grandbaby in February. As a nurse, I have worked with Hospice, done Home Health. Worked in a critical care unit for the last 13 years and am now working in a cardiac cath lab. I love it. Just to update....my grandson was born Feb. 5th. He is beautiful!<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">