Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
I used chopped parsley and it was lovely. Adapted from James Peterson's "Fish & Seafood"
Make and share this Easy Halibut Fillets with Herb Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Make little aluminum foil trays sized to fit each fillet.
- Wipe the bottom of each tray with olive oil.
- Put the fillets ugly side up (skin side even if the skin is now removed) on the trays.
- Mix the butter with the chopped herbs throughly.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the butter on the halibut.
- Broil for 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn each fillet over, not spilling any of the melted herb butter.
- Broil for 4 more minutes.
- Remove and plate, pouring the melted sauce over each fillet.
Very simple and yet so good! I used parsley as well .. thank you
If your fish is dry, try brining it first. I read this in Cooking Light magazine this month, and it works! The fish is moist and less....fishy!
Loved this recipe! Super easy, super fast and so delicious. Perfect for a week night or any night. I used parsley since I had it in the house & I dispensed with using the foil, just used a glass pyrex baking dish. Much better than I thought it would be, definitely a do-over.