- 2 halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley (or other herb of your choice) or 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon (or other herb of your choice) or 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill (or other herb of your choice)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make little aluminum foil trays sized to fit each fillet.
- Wipe the bottom of each tray with olive oil.
- Put the fillets ugly side up (skin side even if the skin is now removed) on the trays.
- Mix the butter with the chopped herbs throughly.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the butter on the halibut.
- Broil for 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn each fillet over, not spilling any of the melted herb butter.
- Broil for 4 more minutes.
- Remove and plate, pouring the melted sauce over each fillet.