1/4 Photos of Easy Halibut Fillets with Herb Butter
Gay Gilmore's Note:
I used chopped parsley and it was lovely. Adapted from James Peterson's "Fish & Seafood"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make little aluminum foil trays sized to fit each fillet.
- 2Wipe the bottom of each tray with olive oil.
- 3Put the fillets ugly side up (skin side even if the skin is now removed) on the trays.
- 4Mix the butter with the chopped herbs throughly.
- 5Place 1 tablespoon of the butter on the halibut.
- 6Broil for 4 minutes.
- 7Carefully turn each fillet over, not spilling any of the melted herb butter.
- 8Broil for 4 more minutes.
- 9Remove and plate, pouring the melted sauce over each fillet.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Halibut Fillets with Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 364.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 71.9 g