1/4 Photos of Easy Halibut Fillets with Herb Butter
Gay Gilmore's Note:
I used chopped parsley and it was lovely. Adapted from James Peterson's "Fish & Seafood"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make little aluminum foil trays sized to fit each fillet.
- 2Wipe the bottom of each tray with olive oil.
- 3Put the fillets ugly side up (skin side even if the skin is now removed) on the trays.
- 4Mix the butter with the chopped herbs throughly.
- 5Place 1 tablespoon of the butter on the halibut.
- 6Broil for 4 minutes.
- 7Carefully turn each fillet over, not spilling any of the melted herb butter.
- 8Broil for 4 more minutes.
- 9Remove and plate, pouring the melted sauce over each fillet.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Halibut Fillets with Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 364.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 71.9 g