Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you are short on time and ready to fire up the grill try this one. Simple, fast, moist, and tasty. Its a good meat to serve with a more elaborate side dish (I had it with Black Forest Potato Salad ).
- 6 -8 pork chops
- 2 -3 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (divided)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed (divided)
- Rub both sides of the chops with the Kitchen Bouquet.
- Sprinkle the chops with half of the garlic salt and celery seed on each side.
- Grill or broil on medium to medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes per side for thin chops or 8-10 minutes per side for thicker chops OR until medium-well or well-done, according to personal preference.
- Do not overcook or they will be dry.
Wow...I can't believe that no one has tried this recipe yet. It is so quick and easy and has so much flavor. I would never have thought to use Kitchen Bouquet on meat. I always have it on hand to add flavor to my gravies, but that was the only way I used it. Before I fied up my grill, I rinsed my pork chops, patted them dry with a paper towel, rubbed them with the Kitchen Bouquet and sprinkled garlic pepper and a spicy chile blend on them (I didn't have any celery seeds). I let them rest on the counter while the grill got hot. I grilled them for about 7 minutes per side. The end result was a very, very flavorful, tender, juicy pork chop. I will be using this recipe often in the future. Thanks for sharing, 3KillerBs.