Recipe by Derf
Very easy and quick with good taste--make it as spicy as you wish. from Cooking Light.
Top Review by CooknBoogie
A-MAZ-ING!!! Doubled the recipe and sure glad I did!!! I used tilapia instead of cod because it was on sale and used cilantro instead of regular parsley and it was great! Thank you!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped celery
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 354.88 ml frozen whole kernel corn
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 411.06 g can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 473.18 ml water
- 453.59 g cod, cut into bite size pieces (or other lean white fish fillets)
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Add onion, celery and chili powder, sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the corn, Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes, 2 cups water, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish, and cook for 3 minutes or until fish is done.
- Taste and add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Stir in parsley.