Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my version of some other casserole recipes I've come across in the past. I cooked this for friends last night and it was a total hit! It's best served with mashed potatos and your choice of vegetables!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (family size)
- 1 (6 ounce) boxherb seasoned Stove Top stuffing mix
- butter (as required by stuffing)
- water (as required by stuffing)
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook Stuffing with Butter & Water according to package directions.
- Combine well Cream of Chicken Soup and Half & Half in a mixing bowl.
- In a 13 x 9 casserole dish, arrange Chicken in a single layer.
- Spread Soup mixture evenly over the top of chicken.
- Sprinkle over pepper to taste.
- Spoon Stuffing evenly over the top of Soup mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until Chicken is cooked through.
Made this recipe for dinner. I followed the recipe, but I also added a can of drained green beans. My DH loved it, and went back for seconds. This will definately be made again. thank you for posting.