Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
This corn relish is a favorite at picnics and barbecues.
Make and share this Easy Corn Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper (1 large)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- Combine corn, red pepper, onion, pickle relish and celery in medium-size heatproof bowl.
- Stir together vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, mustard seed and celery seed in small saucepan.
- Bring to boiling; boil 1 minute.
- Pour over vegetables; stir well.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon relish into glass jar and tightly cover.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.