Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Place sugar cookie dough in a greased and floured 13 X 9 inch baking pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom and one inch up side of pan.
- Stir raspberry jam in small bowl until smooth. Spread the jam evenly over the dough leaving a 1/2 inch border. Sprinkle 2/3 cup white chocolate chips and 2/3 cup mini chips over the jam.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture over chocolate chips. Sprinkle the top with remaining 1/3 cup white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup mini chips and almonds.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 325 degrees or until sides are golden brown and center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into bars.