Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
very easy and qucik the kids love it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 -15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 -4 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef. When it is about half done press garlic into pan and add onion.
- cook till ground beef is done onions should be clear drain grease.
- While cooking ground beef cook macaroni acording to box. Drain macaroni.
- Add diced tomatos and tomato sauce Stir.
- Add chilli powder and cumin Stir.
- Add macaroni Stir.
- Serve and top with chedder cheese makes.
4TBS of chili powder is way too much! I used two and one would of been enough! Family thought it was edible...
Easy, quick and seriously mediocre. Threw away the leftovers. Way too spicy for my 4 year olds.
A family hit! Will make again!