1/1 Photo of Easy Chili Cheeseburger Mac
I found this on the Kraft website and adjusted it a bit for our preferences. It's a tasty, super-easy dish! I use kitchen scissors to cut the tomatoes up into smaller pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil macaroni.
- 2Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in pan.
- 3Drain water from macaroni and grease from ground beef.
- 4Add milk and margarine to macaroni and stir until margarine is melted.
- 5Mix cheese packet from box into macaroni.
- 6Combine beef mixture, chili powder and tomatoes with macaroni.
- 7Serve when heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chili Cheeseburger Mac
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.3
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 890.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 31.8 g