I found this on the Kraft website and adjusted it a bit for our preferences. It's a tasty, super-easy dish! I use kitchen scissors to cut the tomatoes up into smaller pieces.
- Boil macaroni.
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in pan.
- Drain water from macaroni and grease from ground beef.
- Add milk and margarine to macaroni and stir until margarine is melted.
- Mix cheese packet from box into macaroni.
- Combine beef mixture, chili powder and tomatoes with macaroni.
- Serve when heated through.