Recipe by iewe
Easy to throw together, and easy to lower the fat content. Substitute low fat cream of mushroom soup and use skim milk. Voila, lower fat :)
Top Review by Cindy M.
This was probably one of the worst recipes I have ever followed. We forced ourselves to eat half and tossed the rest in the garbage. I wanted to make something quick, and should have listened to my head when I read the ingredients, that don't mix well together. I called in the pile of muck.
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables