Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted for my Son's cookbook!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Jalfrezi With Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 carrots, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups leftover cubed roasted cooked chicken
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) jarpatak original Jalfrezi cooking sauce
- 7 ounces water or 7 ounces chicken broth
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil in heavy frying pan.
- Saute onion, potatoes and carrots until browned.
- Add chicken, sauce, green peppers and broth.
- Heat to just a boil, cover and reduce to low.
- Simmer on low until potatoes and carrots are tender at least 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.