Classic One-Dish Chicken Stuffing Bake With Vegetables
Adapted from a Kraft recipe; tweaked more to my family's tastes.
- Ready In:
- 1 2⁄3 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed, drained
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken in 3-qt. baking dish or 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix soup, sour cream, cheese and vegetables; spoon over chicken.
- Top with prepared stuffing.
- BAKE 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION