Recipe by Little Bee
This is so easy and so satisfying. This is our idea of comfort food! Not exactly low in calories and very rich! :)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup cream
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper
- additional freshly grated parmesan cheese
- to taste fettuccine, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet and saute chicken which has been cut into 2 inch chunks.
- When chicken begins to take on color, add garlic and green onions.
- Saute a few minutes being careful not to burn garlic Add remaining ingredients except parsley, cover and simmer over low heat until mixture thickens (you may need to add a little more parmesan cheese if you like it thicker) and chicken is tender and cooked all the way through.
- Serve over cooked and drained fettuccine.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, lots of cracked black pepper and additional parmesan cheese if desired.