Little Bee's Note:
This is so easy and so satisfying. This is our idea of comfort food! Not exactly low in calories and very rich! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper
- additional freshly grated parmesan cheese
- to taste fettuccine, cooked
- 1Melt butter in skillet and saute chicken which has been cut into 2 inch chunks.
- 2When chicken begins to take on color, add garlic and green onions.
- 3Saute a few minutes being careful not to burn garlic Add remaining ingredients except parsley, cover and simmer over low heat until mixture thickens (you may need to add a little more parmesan cheese if you like it thicker) and chicken is tender and cooked all the way through.
- 4Serve over cooked and drained fettuccine.
- 5Sprinkle with fresh parsley, lots of cracked black pepper and additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.2
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 148.2 mg
- Sodium 309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 38.5 g