Easy Cheesy Chicken Fettuccine
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 -9 ounces fettuccine
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup canned sliced mushrooms, drained (can use more)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until eldente.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, whipping cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, butter and garlic powder.
- Stir in cheeses; cook until melted.
- Drain the pasta well and add to the sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Combine all topping ingredients then sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, bake 5-10 mins longer or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation