Recipe by PaigeParkerMomma
I was looking for a satisfying potatoe soup recipe and came across one similar to this. I just doctored mine up a bit. This is very filling and makes alot!
- 4 cups water
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cups diced potatoes (I dice them very small)
- 1 bag frozen broccoli or 1 bag california-blend frozen vegetables
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large Pot put the water, boullin, and onion.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Then add the potatoes and frozen vegetables (I diced mine very small with a food chopper).
- Cover and cook on medium for another 20 minutes.
- Then turn down the heat to low and add the soup, milk and cheeses (cut into small chunks).
- Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Either simmer on low or pour into a crockpot on low for up to 4 hours.