Recipe by tuttifrutti
An easy way to make delicious pecan rolls
Top Review by lets.eat
This was devoured by my DH and DS's, they LOVED this. Instead of using a frozen loaf I used Rhodes frozen dinner rolls and I used 20 of them-enough for a 13x9 pan. I only sprinkled about half of the pudding mix atop the frozen rolls (It looked like it would be too sweet if I used it all). Proceeded with the brown sugar and butter and than sprayed plastic wrap with no-stick spray and covered the pan with the plastic wrap and left it to rise overnight. Fantastic recipe! Thank You tuttifrutti-
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 0.5 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding, dry not instant
- cinnamon, to taste
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw frozen bread.
- Butter deep pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut dough into 18 balls and place in pan.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch pudding. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Melt brown sugar with margarine.
- Drizzle over rolls.
- Let raise until very light.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minute.