Overnight Pecan Rolls
- Ready In:
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and place frozen dough in pan.
- Sprinkle pudding, pecans, brown sugar, and butter on top of frozen dough.
- Place in COLD oven, and leave in oven overnight. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR.
- In the morning, turn on oven to 350 degrees, and bake for 20 minutes, or until done.
- Turn out on foil immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made these & took them to yet another holiday potluck! Big hit they were, too, so it looks like others also enjoy both butterscotch & these kinds of buns as much as I do! So easy to prepare, so I'll definitely be making them again! Might even add 1/4 cup of mincemeat to them to dress 'em up for the holidays! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>