Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and inexpensive breakfast casserole. Bacon is a nice change from sausage. We usually half this unless we have company.
- 16 large eggs
- 1 lb bacon, Fried
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1. Fry Bacon.
- 2. Mix eggs with milk and scramble.
- 3. Butter a 7X11 baking dish.
- 4. Layer cooked eggs, mushrooms (optional), soup, bacon and cheese in baking dish.
- 5. Cover and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.