Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy version of my regular homemade from scratch blintz souffle.
Make and share this Easy Blintz Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in an 9"x13" pan.
- Place blintzes over butter in one layer.
- Blend the other ingredients with the eggs and pour over the blintzes.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350°F or until the top starts to brown.
- The souffle can be served with powdered sugar, strawberries, or any other fruit.
I've made a very similar recipe to this for years. It's great for brunch or to break the fast after Yom Kippur. The orange juice in this is a nice touch. Since my family is not crazy about cheese blintzes, I make it with fruit blintzes. Almost any combination is good. I just made it with one package of blueberry blintzes and one package of cherry. It disappeared in minutes.
Very good! I alternated cheese/apple blintzes in the pan-- and liked the apple best. Very easy and tasty. I only used 1/2 stick butter, and it was fine. I like the fact that it can be breakfast or dessert. Thanks!
It was ok, I think the vanilla was a bit over powering. I think I might have liked it better with a fruit filled blintz. The kids didn't like it at all but DH said it was good. I probably wont make it again.