MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Perfect for a brunch. We always ate this for break the fast after Yom Kippur.
- Ready In:
- 12 -16 defrosted blintzes (these are sold in the frozen food section and come in cheese, blueberry, and cherry flavors, I like)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (not concentrate)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Line greased pan with blintzes.
- Combine all other ingredients in the blender or food processor and process till smooth.
- Pour over blintzes.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
i made this for break the fast after Yom Kippur and the all of lady guests wanted copies of the recipe. they said they were going to throw their recipes away. i did not use the orange juice, just added the entire 16 ounce container of the sour cream. i did use egg substitute, low fat sour cream and cheese blintzes. i then served the souffle with a bowl of cherry pie filling, slightly warm. oh yum!!!!!Reply