This is so good and easy to make. The recipe came from the back of the Bisquick Mix package.
Make and share this Easy Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bottom Crust:.
- Cut 2 tablespoons butter into 1 cup Bisquick baking mix until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons milk until mixture begins to form a ball and cleans side of bowl.
- Pat dough on bottom and up to rim of an ungreased pie plate.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Heat remaining butter in 2 quart saucepan until melted.
- Stir in 1/4 cup Bisquick baking mix, onion and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly until mixture is bubbly, remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken broth; add vegetables.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken.
- Heat through.
- Pour chicken mixture into bottom crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour evenly over chicken mixture, spread gently to edge.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.