1/15 Photos of Easy Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
4-H Mom's Note:
This is so good and easy to make. The recipe came from the back of the Bisquick Mix package.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Bottom Crust:.
- 3Cut 2 tablespoons butter into 1 cup Bisquick baking mix until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- 4Stir in 2 tablespoons milk until mixture begins to form a ball and cleans side of bowl.
- 5Pat dough on bottom and up to rim of an ungreased pie plate.
- 6Bake for 5 minutes.
- 7Heat remaining butter in 2 quart saucepan until melted.
- 8Stir in 1/4 cup Bisquick baking mix, onion and pepper.
- 9Cook, stirring constantly until mixture is bubbly, remove from heat.
- 10Stir in chicken broth; add vegetables.
- 11Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 12Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 13Stir in chicken.
- 14Heat through.
- 15Pour chicken mixture into bottom crust.
- 16Mix remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 17Pour evenly over chicken mixture, spread gently to edge.
- 18Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 19Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.6
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 721.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 14.8 g