Recipe by BecR
This is an easy and yummy recipe for Chicken Pot Pie! Great on a cold Winter's day. From Birdseye.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced (3 boneless skinless breasts)
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, carrots, green beans, and corn (such as Birds Eye Ultimate Petite Mixed Vegetables)
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy (or leftover chicken gravy)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 inches pie crusts (store bought such as Pillsbury brand, or your own recipe)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine diced chicken, frozen vegetables, onions, celery, gravy, wine, parsley, celery seed, thyme, and pepper.
- Pour into a buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Roll pie crust out to fit top of pan. Crimp edges and place several steam slits in crust.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling.