1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy and yummy recipe for Chicken Pot Pie! Great on a cold Winter's day. From Birdseye.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced (3 boneless skinless breasts)
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, carrots, green beans, and corn (such as Birds Eye Ultimate Petite Mixed Vegetables)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy (or leftover chicken gravy)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 inches pie crusts (store bought such as Pillsbury brand, or your own recipe)
- 1In a large bowl, combine diced chicken, frozen vegetables, onions, celery, gravy, wine, parsley, celery seed, thyme, and pepper.
- 2Pour into a buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- 3Roll pie crust out to fit top of pan. Crimp edges and place several steam slits in crust.
- 4Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bird's Eye Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.6
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 615.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.7 g