2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
A fantastic way to impress guests or family with this dessert. Originally on Pillsbury site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) pie crusts, softened as directed on pkg
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup creme fraiche or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) container ready-made prepared vanilla pudding
- ground almonds, sprinkling
- 1Heat oven to 450ºF.
- 2Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust baked shell using 9"pie plate.
- 3DO NOT PRICK CRUST.
- 4In a food processor bowl with metal blade, place almonds and sugar; process with on/off pulses until finely ground.
- 5Sprinkle almond mixture over pie crust; gently press inches.
- 6Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7If crust puffs in center, flatten gently with back of wooden spoon.
- 8Cool 20 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile in medium bowl, stir together creme fraiche or sour cream and vanilla pudding.
- 10Add sprinkling of ground almonds.
- 11Top with berries.
- 12Refrigerate 2 hours or until serving time.
- 13Just before serving, sprinkle tart with powdered sugar.
- 14Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Berry Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.3
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 398.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g