Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
A fantastic way to impress guests or family with this dessert. Originally on Pillsbury site.
Make and share this Easy Berry Fruit Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) pie crusts, softened as directed on pkg
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup creme fraiche or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) containerready-made prepared vanilla pudding
- ground almonds, sprinkling
- 2⁄3 cup fresh raspberry
- 2⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2⁄3 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust baked shell using 9"pie plate.
- DO NOT PRICK CRUST.
- In a food processor bowl with metal blade, place almonds and sugar; process with on/off pulses until finely ground.
- Sprinkle almond mixture over pie crust; gently press inches.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- If crust puffs in center, flatten gently with back of wooden spoon.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in medium bowl, stir together creme fraiche or sour cream and vanilla pudding.
- Add sprinkling of ground almonds.
- Top with berries.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until serving time.
- Just before serving, sprinkle tart with powdered sugar.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
This was really really good...I did change the filling a little and made sugar free white chocolate pudding and mixed with creme fraiche....it was heavenly....