1/4 Photos of Easy Beef Stroganoff - Ground Beef Version
This is one of my family's favorites. Unlike most recipes, this one calls for ground beef. Serve over noodles or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 beef bouillon cube, Crushed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces sour cream
- hot egg noodles
- 1In a large, deep skillet, add onions and beef and brown until no longer pink.
- 2Drain off fat.
- 3Stir in Remaining Ingredients, except sour cream, reduce heat, cover and simmer 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove from heat when mixture thickens to desired consistency and let sit for a few minutes. Then add sour cream and mix well until blended.
- 5Serve immediately over hot noodles.
- 6****EDIT: If you prefer your stroganoff mixture a little thinner, increase the milk from 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef Stroganoff - Ground Beef Version
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.8
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 964.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 35.8 g