Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick one-skillet dinner that is great served with crunchy French bread or steamed flour tortillas. Serve with a green salad or green beans for a complete meal that is a breeze to prepare and clean up! It's also a great meal for leftovers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 26 -28 ounces spaghetti or 26 -28 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (I prefer macaroni noodles)
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add onion& bell pepper and cook until tender.
- Add pasta sauce and beef broth; bring to a boil.
- Add pasta.
- When mixture is bubbling, turn heat down to medium.
- Cook over medium heat until pasta is tender.
Great easy meal. Easy to make gluten-free by substituting rice noodles. This is a keeper!
I can't believe I forgot to review this recipe. I have made this several times and it has always been good. It's as simple to make as those boxed "Just add hamburger" starters. The taste however, is eons above the boxed kind and you can add a wide variety of herbs to give it a different flavor. Thanks Shelly
This is good and best of all quick and easy. I left out the peppers (husband doesn't like them) and used elbow macaroni. French bread and a salad and the meal is complete!