Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a Pillsbury Recipe Magazine. My husband liked it, and scarfed it down, but I wasn't all that impressed, but not a big cooked tomato fan. You try it for yourself, and decide.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano,undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cut green beans
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes, water, italian seasoning and contents of seasoning packet from soup mix; mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Break up noodles, stir in noodles and beans.
- Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until noodles and beans are tender, stirring occasionally.
Very good!! Everyone enjoyed!!
We like this recipe. It is nothing stellar, but it is quick and tasty. We make it with some regularity on nights when we don't have much time to fix dinner. And the kids like it too.