Recipe by Stephanie Z.
This recipe is so delicious, yet it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. It's a perfect dinner for a busy night! For even more flavor, marinate for up to one hour.
Top Review by pacalorama
I was hesitant about the ingredient combo, but this is ridiculously good. I've been cooking salmon at 400 degrees, but this low & slow method is SO much better. It makes for perfectly moist but not undercooked fish every time. I make this about once a week now. I do use about half the soy sauce and am happy with the results.
- 12 ounces salmon fillets (about 2 fillets)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, and spices.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish, and pour liquid mixture over the filets.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until salmon is flaky.