Baked Salmon Fillets
- Ready In:
- 2 salmon fillets, 1-1/2 inch wide and approximately 1 inch thick (at the thickest point)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese or 1 tablespoon romano cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, quartered (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of olive oil evenly in the bottom of a 9x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Place the fillets in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining olive oil over the fillets.
- Sprinkle half of the garlic over the fillets.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the fillets.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the fillets.
- Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes making sure not to over bake.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon quarter over each fillet (optional).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Great recipe. Made this last night with the following changes; used a 9 x 9 metal baking pan, lined with non-stick foil (since too lazy to scrub the dish). Doubled the the amount of garlic powder (since we are garlic lovers), added 1 teaspoon of dried minced garlic, 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning and one tablespoon dried dill. Served it over rice, with a side of fried zucchini. The leftovers were still yummy today! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe with us all.