1/3 Photos of Easy Baked Potato Soup
I loved the baked potato soup at O'Charley's, so I came up with my own version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes and onion until tender.
- 2Drain potatoes and onion, reserving 1 cup of the water.
- 3In a saucepan, combine the potatoes, onion, water and cheese soup.
- 4Heat until thoroughly warmed.
- 5Divide in 2 or 3 bowls and garnish with bacon crumbles, green onion, and shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 738.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g