Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Quick stuffing can be made ahead and has simple ingredients.
Make and share this Easy Apple & Corn Stuffed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Mix corn, crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Saute onion and parsley in butter, add to corn mixture with the beaten egg and apple.
- Stir in the cream with a light touch.
- Add poultry seasoning.
- Stuff pockets of pork chops and brown on both sides ini a heavy skillet.
- Place chops in large casserole dish.
- Mix broth and chicken gravy together and pour over chops.
- Bake covered at 350 for 1 1/2 or 2 hours. Add more liquid if necessary.