Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
Make and share this Easter Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier or 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, quartered
- 1 orange, grated zest and sectioned fruit
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 4 pints strawberries or 4 pints raspberries or 4 pints blueberries or 4 pints blackberries
- In a large bowl combine Grand Marnier, marmalade, apricots, orange zest and sectioned oranges and pinepapple. ***Can be made up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.***.
- Wash berries, hull strawberies and half. Half anyother large berries otherwise leave whole.
- Toss berries with marinated fruit. ***Can be prepared up to 1 hour before serving and refrigerated.***.
So good and refreshing! I used orange juice instead of the Grand Marnier, and used a mix of strawberries and blueberries. Simple and easy to make, especially when I had so much other cooking to do for Passover.
Did use the OJ when making half a recipe, as well as using a pint of blueberries AND a pint of blackberries, making for a very satisfying combo of fruits! Now I'm looking forward to making it again when our local strawberries are at their peak! Thanks for posting! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This was real tasty!! Used some orange juice and strawberries. I didn't leave it to marinate enough - I thought the dried apricots might have been "more" moist after marinating for a bit more time! Thanks ellie! :)