- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier or 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, quartered
- 1 orange, grated zest and sectioned fruit
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 4 pints strawberries or 4 pints raspberries or 4 pints blueberries or 4 pints blackberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine Grand Marnier, marmalade, apricots, orange zest and sectioned oranges and pinepapple. ***Can be made up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.***.
- Wash berries, hull strawberies and half. Half anyother large berries otherwise leave whole.
- Toss berries with marinated fruit. ***Can be prepared up to 1 hour before serving and refrigerated.***.