Easter Fruit Salad
I have served this salad many times and am always asked what the delicious dressing is made from. You can sub strawberries for the grapes if you want. If desired you can add 2 bananas right before serving. Here is the recipe but don't tell.
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- Drain pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges.
- Mix all ingredients together and chill.