Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I followed Shortstuff's recipe for hard boiling eggs. (#24799)
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soften
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh dill weed (to garnish) (optional)
- paprika (to garnish) (optional)
- Cook eggs as direction by shortstuff #24799.
- Peel eggs and cut in half. Remove yolks and place in a bowl. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard,vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Fill egg whites with mixture.
- Garnish with paprika and/or dillweed.
DD is a huge deviled egg fan. So I made these to go with dinner tonight. I used low fat cream cheese and mayo. I also used just a little less vinegar than the recipe called for due to the previous review. They turned out good! Thanks Ruby15.
These were quick and easy. A bit too vinegary for us but lovely otherwise. Thank you!