Prep 8 hrs
Cook 40 mins
- 1 lb chicken
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mirin (Japanese cooking wine)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy vay brand chinese marinade
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- 2 dashes black pepper
- 2 dashes ground ginger
- 2 dashes onion powder
- Mix ingredients more or less to taste (I never measure) and marinate chicken (score the skin) overnight.
- Grill, Broil or Bake at 400 deg.
- (Baste with FRESH UNUSED marinade to keep meat moist during cooking).
a very good compliment to my fried rice!
Too salty for my tastes sorry.. but still good.