I found this recipe on a bottle of Dynasty Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. (Look for it in the asian aisle of your gourmet grocery store). This is truly fast food and better than any take out! Very spicy, but that is what life is about. Serve with steamed rice for balance.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add oil and heat until nearly smoking.
- Add Shrimp and garlic to pan.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute then add the oyster sauce.
- Continue to stir-fry until shrimp is pink, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the green onions and Sriracha Sauce. Stir and serve over steamed rice.