1/1 Photo of Dutch Cheese Wafers
These are good anytime but especially nice on a Christmas goodie tray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 3Add to creamed mixture.
- 4Chill 45 minutes.
- 5Form mixture into balls (teaspoon).
- 6Press thumb in centre of ball and place cherry in depression.
- 7Bake at 350°F on ungreased cookie sheet 12 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Cheese Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (587 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g