Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refried bean recipe using refried beans and Ro*Tel tomatoes with Mexican beer and bacon, topped with queso fresco cheese
- 2 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons frozen chopped onions
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican beer
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Place bacon in large skillet; heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 1 minute more. Add drained tomatoes, beans and beer; stir until combined.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook 10 minutes or to desired thickness, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.