Zesty Mac and Cheese
photo by ROTEL
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat milk (2%)
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, combine undrained tomatoes and cheese in 1-1/2-quart microwavable dish; cover. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring after 6 minutes. Add milk; stir mixture until well blended.
- Drain macaroni; place in large bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!