Ro*Tel Famous Queso Dip
photo by ROTEL
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Combine undrained tomatoes and cheese in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.
- COOK'S TIPS: To make in microwave, combine undrained tomatoes and cheese in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or just until cheese melts, stirring after 3 minutes. Remove from microwave; stir until mixture is well blended. CAUTION: Dish will be hot; use hot pads.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!