Weight Watchers recipe - 1 cup = 4 points
Make and share this Down to Earth Granola Weight Watchers recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mix oats, almonds, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. In a sauce pan, warm the oil and honey. Whisk or stir in the vanilla. Carefully pour liquid over the oat mixture. Stir gently with wooden spoon, finish mixing by hand.
- Preheat oven to 300°F Spread granola in a 15x10x1” pan. Bake 40 minutes, stirring carefully every 10 minutes.
- Transfer granola-filled pan to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Stir in raisins or dried cranberries. Seal granola in an air-tight container or self sealing plastic bags.
- Store at room temperature for 1 week or the freezer for 3 months.