Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Fish & Wild Game Cookbook
Make and share this Doves in Cornbread Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir celery, onions, and parsley in butter until tender.
- Add stuffing mix and remaining ingredients (except dove breast).
- Mix until moist.
- Place half of mixture in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Arrange breasts on top.
- Cover breasts completely with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered until tender.
- About 1 hour.