Wild Rice Cranberry and Cornbread Stuffing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
All of the different textures involved make this stuffing special. Add more chicken broth if mixture seems dry.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 slice bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups wild rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Cook bacon until crisp, remove and set aside.
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add onions, celery and mushrooms. Saute for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add cranberries and chicken broth. Bring to boil, then remove from heat.
- Add corn bread, cooked wild rice, pecans and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast inside turkey or in casserole dish (about 30 minutes at 350 degrees).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION