Baked Venison Steak
- Ready In:
- Cut steaks1/2 to 3/4 inch thick, cut in small sizes. Sprinkle the meat lightly with garlic salt, celery salt and pepper.
- Flour meat and brown on both sides in 1/4 cup oil. When meat is brown, place in a baking dish or pan large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Spread meat evenly over bottom of pan.
- Spread onion, celery and mushrooms over meat.
- In a separate dish or bowl, add cream of mushroom soup, cheese soup and water. Mix well and pour over meat and vegetables.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve over rice or noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"